Nur wenige Wochen vor seinem 10. Geburtstag hat der Koala-Report leider seine Heimat verlassen und das sonnige Australien gegen das regnerische Großbritannien eingetauscht. Ab sofort heisst er also 'Ein Koala mit Regenschirm'.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Coffee hearts
Halloechens alle zusammen,
am Sonntag war ich zum Fruehstueck im Coffeeclub at Riverside markets und dabei gab's mal wieder ein schoenes Photomotiv.
Huebsch, oder?
See u
Kathy
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Katharina,
Nice coffee pictures, it makes me crave a nice strong coffee but for now only instant is available ("Oh the horror", I hear some of you saying). I once went to this littlr cafe in Melbourne where the guy would draw faces in froth of the coffee. I can't remember the name of the cafe or exactly where it was, but it was very cool.
2 comments:
Hi Katharina,
Nice coffee pictures, it makes me crave a nice strong coffee but for now only instant is available ("Oh the horror", I hear some of you saying). I once went to this littlr cafe in Melbourne where the guy would draw faces in froth of the coffee. I can't remember the name of the cafe or exactly where it was, but it was very cool.
Tom
Hallo, meine liebe Kathi,
das sieht echt lecker aus. Es hat hoffentlich auch so gut geschmeckt.
Ich drück dich deine Mama
Post a Comment